I have tested it as much as I can, but I'm always open to any more constructive feedback.
It is not officially supported by Koush, please do not bother him with support questions for this build.
Koush seems not to publish a traditional change log, however you can see the project's commit history for details
- NOTE: Your device will need to be already rooted to use Recovery Manager
- Download the img file to your SD card, and then you can use the Recovery Manager application to install the recovery.
- NOTE: You will need have the Android Debug Bridge installed on your comptuer and the device's drivers installed for this to work.
- Download the support files and unzip them to a conveniant directory.
- Place the recovery img file into the same directory directory.
- From a command prompt cd into that directory and type the following commands:
adb push psneuter /data/local/ adb shell chmod 04775 /data/local/psneuter adb shell /data/local/psneuter adb push flash_image /data/local/ adb shell chmod 04775 /data/local/flash_image adb push recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-u8350.img /sdcard/ adb shell /data/local/flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-clockwork-184.108.40.206-u8350.img adb reboot recovery
- Once finished, your device should reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery
- NOTE: You will need have the Android SDK installed on your comptuer and the device's drivers installed for this to work.
- Unplug the USB cable, turn off your device and take out the battery
- Replace the battery and turn the device on holding the 'Power' & 'volume down' key. The device will stay at the inital boot screen.
- Plug the device into your comuter
- From a command prompt run 'fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img'
- When this finishes, from the command prompt run 'fastboot reboot'
- finaly while your device reboots type 'adb reboot recovery' and your device should reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery
- If you have a previous version or another recovery install, install the update.zip and restart your device.
How to Enter Recovery mode:
- restart your device holding down the 'power' & 'volume up' keys.
- Use the Recovery Manager application to Reboot into Recovery
- if you have ADB configured type 'adb reboot recovery' from the command line.
- Older versions of Clockwork recovery can be found here.
- Official versions of ClockworkMod Recovery if available for this device can be found here
- Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards.
- The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery as part of CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub.