Warning: This version is for the ZTE Blade 2 devices, not to be confused with the Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity.
I have tested it as much as I can, but I'm always open to any more constructive feedback.
It is not officially supported by Koush, please do not bother him with support questions for this build.
Koush seems not to publish a traditional change log, however you can see the project's commit history for details
- NOTE: You will need have the Android SDK installed on your comptuer and the device's drivers installed for this to work.
- From a command prompt run 'adb reboot bootloader'
- The device will reboot, and stay at the inital boot screen.
- From a command prompt run 'fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img'
- When this finishes, from the command prompt run 'fastboot reboot'
- finaly while your device reboots type 'adb reboot recovery' again and your device should reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery
- If you have a previous version or another recovery install, install the update.zip and restart your device.
How to Enter Recovery mode:
- restart your device holding down the 'volume down' key.
- if you have ADB configured type 'adb reboot recovery' from the command line.
- Older versions of Clockwork recovery can be found here.
- Official versions of ClockworkMod Recovery if available for this device can be found here
- Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards.
- The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery as part of CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub.