I have tested it as much as I can, but I'm always open to any more constructive feedback.
It is not officially supported by Koush, please do not bother him with support questions for this build.
Koush seems not to publish a traditional change log, however you can see the project's commit history for details
- NOTE: Your device will need to be already rooted to use Recovery Manager
- Download the img file to your SD card, and then you can use the Recovery Manager application to install the recovery.
- Create a directory named 'image' on the root of your SDCard.
- Unzip the update-image zip into the image directory.
- On your device goto Settings/About Device/System updates and then select Storage Card updates.
- Your Device will restart and install the recovery image.
- If you have a previous version or another recovery install, install the update.zip and restart your device.
How to Enter Recovery mode:
- restart your device holding down the 'volume down' key.
- Use the Recovery Manager application to Reboot into Recovery
- if you have ADB configured type 'adb reboot recovery' from the command line.
- Older versions of Clockwork recovery can be found here.
- Official versions of ClockworkMod Recovery if available for this device can be found here
- Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards.
- The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery as part of CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub.